Are you getting your money's worth from your existing phone service? For all the money you spend, do you get the features you want, the mobility you need, and the reliability you can count on? No business can do without telephone service?
We’ll set you up with a business phone number for your Smartphone as your sole phone line, or provide you with VOIP service (technology that allows you to make voice calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line).
You’ll never be out of touch or out of the loop with our Internet-based voice solutions.
The experts at Initialize Biz have relationships with the best vendors in the business. We’ll assess your requirements and set you up for less cost and more service.
STARTING AT $14.95 PER MONTH
Business phone solution is delivered over the Internet and is hosted in the cloud. So forget the closetful of wires in the office and the expensive service calls. Our customers save at least 50% over traditional carrier’s month over month – proof that the best business phone systems don’t have to be the most expensive.
Over 60 calling features built in, Virtual Receptionist, Dynamic Caller ID, Mobile Apps, Desktop Plugins, Voicemail to Email and more. You can also enhance your communication with low-cost premium features such as Conference Calling, Call Monitoring, Call Queues, Hosted Fax and CRM integration tools.
All business phone systems are not created equal. Setting up our system is quick and easy, and our compatible phones arrive pre-configured to work on the system and ready to plug in. You can manage the phone system from your desktop through a user-friendly admin portal. If you ever need assistance, you have access to online learning resources and extensive training, and our experienced Customer Success Team is there when you need them.
Every company large or small must have a robust strategy for their IT systems and engineering. NO two companies are the same. Our sophisticated and up to date design and engineering team will tailor a unified communication system that fits your budget. Simply reliable phone systems can replace your old phones. Let’s talk and discover how the cloud can benefit your business!
- Toll Free Numbers
- Local Numbers
- Answering Rules
- Give your business phone system the flexibility to work around any schedule. Answering rules route calls based on a range of options for your company main number, as well as for individual extensions and mailboxes.
- Call Forwarding
- Call Hold
- Place calls on hold, and play music or a commercial on hold.
- Call Logs
- Access a complete record of all your inbound and outbound calls and faxes. View the name of the caller, the number or extension dialed, and the time, date, and duration of the call.
- Message Alerts
- Get instant notifications for voice and fax messages by email and SMS.
- Missed Call Notification
- Extensions create flexible structure to incorporate employees at local and satellite offices, wherever they are. Edit, add, or remove extensions anytime.
- Time Frames
- Allows routing decisions based on time and date. Multiple schedules can be configured, as in the case of departments with different hours of operation. (e.g. business hours, after hours & holiday hours)
- Unified Messaging
- Integrate every phone, PC and mobile device into one business phone system. Customize greetings for every department, extension, and voicemail box and create a unified voice for your company.
- Company Wide Directory
- A list of contacts and phone numbers that are uploaded and made available on every phone
- Professionally Recorded Greeting
- Voicemail to Email
411 Directory Listing
- Take complete control over who can reach your company. Take calls from particular callers, block specific numbers, and send others directly to voicemail.
- Call Parking lets you hold calls in a virtual location, and retrieve them from any desk phone in your system
- With Intercom you can make announcements to colleagues on desk phones across your office locations
Dial By Name Directory
Incoming Call Blocking
- “Black list” phone numbers to block them from calling your PBX.
3-Way Conference Call
- Conference Bridges
- Multiple on-site and outside callers can simultaneously participate in password-protected conference calls. Callers can be assigned talk-listen or listen only access
Microsoft Outlook Plugin
- Plugin may be installed with Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013, and provides Click to dial, screen pop, and call logging features.
- Web based presence and call control application that allows users to drag and drop calls to/ from other extensions, parking lots, and conference bridges and out of call center queues. There is also access to voicemail, contacts lists for click-to-dial and chat functions.
- URL Agent
- URL Agent is configurable to enable inbound calls to an extension users to manually or automatically open up a window (aka “screen pop”) to a 3rd party web application.
Get a quote now on (845) 445-6070 or